Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Surprise

Hello! I'm trying to get this
right and I've still not
mastered it! These are my kids
and they had this picture
taken when they were all
here in Fresno in March
when I had my heart surgery.
This was a total surprise for me
on Mother's Day. (I'm sure
hoping I can learn how to do
this properly. I have ideas I'd
like to share!) Stumped Susan

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

What a beautiful picture of your children. What a nice surprise for you on Mother's Day! They are all so nice looking of course. I was able to just double click it to enlarge it and I was able to really see it well.

Have you gone to www.blogger.com ?
There is all kinds of help there for any questions you have about blogspot. That is where I always go to start a new post.
Jill