Our main excitement in the month of April was having company from Walnut Creek and Chico.
This is granddaughter Jill with husband Justin and sweet baby Audrey and Bryn (just turned 3).
This is Bryn swinging on the tree swing in Grandma Coleen's yard.
This is Audrey whose tummy shows in many of her pictures. We laugh about it!
Tea Party Pictures!
Kylie and Bryn all dressed in hats and fancy clothes (old curtains.) It is traditional to wear hats. Marissa put this "hat" on me and I didn't actually know what it was until I saw the pictures. Definitely not appropriate for tea parties.
This is a squished picture of "the cousins visiting from Chico."
L-R Sierra, Jade, Cody, Rissy, Courtney.
Dave and Dawnie Hall with their children Sierra, Knox and Sophie came to visit from Chico. We were invited to the Rozier Annual Easter Pot Luck and Egg Hunt.
Sophie's little "cubby" at the foot of the guest bed.
Easter morning breakfast for Sophie.
We tease Knox because he never smiles for pictures!
Look who visited Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Richard and I were getting dressed for church in our room. Look who quietly hid in this corner while we were doing that! We were shocked!
Isn't she a cutie? Notice her fingers.
This is what she's doing with her fingers! Can you do that?!!!
Here's another tea party!
Knox is now an official tea party participant and has to give me "tea party kisses" as do his 20+ 6'+male cousins!
Cousins for Easter dinner.
Sierra, Knox, Jade.
Kylie has fun in Grandma Coleen's tree.
Kylie in the "tree fort" in Grandma Coleen's yard. Grandma Coleen's is a haven for little kids! Grandpa Doc builds all the good things.
Other good news we received this month includes two missionaries being called into the mission field. Tanner Rozier was called to Melbourne, Australia Mandarin Speaking. Rachel Black was called to the Fukuoka Japan Mission.
Great month!

3 comments:
Looks like you are having fun. What a nice family you have.
I had been wondering where Rachel's call was and every time I see you I forget to ask. Wow...Japan!!
You have a beautiful family Susan! When I see little Sophie, I can judge how long you and Dad have been married.
So glad your blog is up and running. :)
Jill, THANKS TO YOU that the blog is up and running! Susan
Post a Comment