Saturday, July 5, 2008

Candy Bar Story for Richard

This is the Candy Bar Story my daughter Jamie made for Richard.
(Interpretation Found Below)

Dear Richard, We are just thrilled to "Peeses" (Reese's) that you and my mom are now "Sweet Tarts." She is being treated "Better" (Butterfinger) than ever before.
In Monterey, all she could talk about was what a "Big Hunk" you are and how much you make her "Snickers." She was laughing so hard I thought she had swallowed some "Laffy Taffy!"
We were a little worried about some of the other "Nerds" and "Dorks" (Yorks) she dated, i.e., "Flower Mouth" (Mounds), "Hairspray Head", San Juan Capistrano, (alias Carlos), etc.
You have surely paved the "Milky Way" by sharing your "PayDay" of "Five Grand" (100 Grand) with her to buy furniture and decorations. You have both really "Whipped" that new apartment into a beautiful home. We have not seen her so "Joy-ful" (Almond Joy) in while.
We "Hope" (Licorice Rope) you will continue to "Look" for the "Good" (Mr. Goodbar) in her, "Roll" (Rolo) with the flow-o, laugh with her "Air Headed"(Air Heads) behavior, and keep the relationship "Healthy" (Heath).
Thanks for putting that ring on her "Finger" (Butterfinger). We love you a whole "Bunch" (Crunch).
Love, Jamie, Doug, and the fam-damily.
P.S. Watch out for her April Fool's Day pancakes. They will most likely give you the "Hershey Squirts" (Hershey).
P.S.S. Don't worry--we didn't discuss anything like "Necco-ing" in Monterey. Although she says you're a good "Kiss-er" (Hershey Kiss).
Isn't Jamie cleaver? Although she learned this from me, she has taken it to new heights. Not only did Richard get a big kick out of this, he also scored with all his grandchildren by sharing all the candy bars.

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

I love candy bar stories and Jamie did a really good job. I must say, however, that I am never going near you on April Fools day.
I hope you write more posts soon!