Story below of major accomplishment for Susan
My Diploma!
Hi Guys! Isn't this exciting? I've graduated from Cardiac Rehab. I started on May 12 and graduated on September 5. Between the treadmill and Nu-Step machines, the wall pulley weights and the arm bikes, I am now a certified studette. I progressed from 18 minutes of exercise to 42 minutes of exercise with the help of the great staff of nurses and my awesome stick-to-itiveness. Yes, I'm proud of myself. Included in this blog are pictures of the very nice facility. I am now in the Maintenance Program and continue to go two days a week instead of the 3 days a week I just completed.
Hi Guys! Isn't this exciting? I've graduated from Cardiac Rehab. I started on May 12 and graduated on September 5. Between the treadmill and Nu-Step machines, the wall pulley weights and the arm bikes, I am now a certified studette. I progressed from 18 minutes of exercise to 42 minutes of exercise with the help of the great staff of nurses and my awesome stick-to-itiveness. Yes, I'm proud of myself. Included in this blog are pictures of the very nice facility. I am now in the Maintenance Program and continue to go two days a week instead of the 3 days a week I just completed.
1 comment:
Great post!! I didn't realize you were doing this. But of course, it makes sense after your surgery. Looks like a great facility.
Keep posting. I love it!
Post a Comment