Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Disney Ornaments

Hi Guys! This is the first time in two years I've been able to use my Disney Ornaments! They have entertained many a grandchild, as well as their Grandma Susan. If you come to my house, you can complete an "I Spy" list of all the ornaments. You'll find:

101 Dalmations
Snow White
Beast (Of Beauty and the Beast)
Genie from Aladdin
Pinocchio
Fantasia Mickey
Daisy Duck
Chip or Dale?
Belle (Of Beauty and the Beast)
Aeriel
Dumbo
Dale or Chip?
Minnie Mouse
Guy Smiley (Sesame Street)
Ruby
Minnie Mouse
Genie (Again--Oops. Too bad I can't delete.)
Snuffy
Tinkerbell
Winnie the Pooh
I apologise for the poor quality of the pictures. My perfectionist side says to do them over. My practical (check it off the list) side says "They're Good Enough." Merry Christmas!



















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them. They are so cute.

Richard said...

You're setting a bad example. I'm trying to avoid a tree this year, but if Wendy sees this I am doomed. Very nicely done!

Grandma Honey said...

Makes me want to be a little kid again. You and your brother are such good Disneyland examples! Next time I come over I'd like you to tell me the history of those ornaments. I wonder if you have a story to go with each one. Oh, and did I tell you that I think Tyler and Karen are planning on honeymooning at Disneyland. She has never ever been there.

grandmapeg said...

Hi Susan, I'm Jill's friend Peggy, also known on her blog as grandmapeg. I just had to comment on your Disney ornaments. They are great! I also have a set of Disney ornaments but they are the older ones of Mickey and Minnie, Jiminy Cricket, Goofy, Donald and Daisy, etc. Your I Spy game sounds fun. I'll have to try it with my grandchildren. Thanks for the idea.
Peggy

LaDawn Black Hall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan Rozier said...

Hi Peggy, Nice to have you visit my blog. Why do I have to put those funny words in to comment on my blog? How do I get rid of that feature? I don't have to do it on Jill's. Anyway, I'm sure you've enjoyed your Disney ornaments as much as I've enjoyed mine. Thanks for your comment. Fondly, Susan

grandmapeg said...

I'm not that literate on blog stuff so I'm not sure why we have to put those funny words in. Maybe Jill has an idea. I know I don't have to on Jill's blog. I'll look forward to checking in on your blog.
Peggy

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Hi, I just discovered I could click on your name under the comments on Jill's blog and there you were. I'm Jill's cousin Kathy. We met over lunch a few weeks ago at at lovely Mexican restaurant. This is such a great way to stay in touch. Love your Disney ornaments.

Richard said...

It's about time for a new blog entry...I can't keep checking back like this and see the same things. I may send you a bill for my time if this keeps up. The buzz around the North Stake is that you and dad were at two dances recently...we're hearing it from everyone. If Pres. Monson asks I will just tell him to check the blog...certainly there is an update coming soon..