Monday, June 14, 2010

THEN: Unto Death Do Us Part NOW: Married for Time and All Eternity

To help us celebrate our Temple Marriage, my sister, Corinne, and her husband, Paul, sent these beautiful flowers to us.  It surely made our home festive before, during, and after this special occassion.


This is a picture of us outside the Fresno California Temple on June 12, 2010.
I'm wearing the same dress as when I married him the first time.  That first time I wore pearls.  This time the jewelry was new to commemorate the much grander occassion.


This is another picture of the happy couple in their recycled wedding clothes.  We are at Ovidios Restaurant which is literally just around the corner from the temple.


We had 19 wonderful friends and family members share in this milestone for us.  Having all of you there made the day much sweeter.  Not everyone got their face in the picture--some just got an arm!!!

John and Suzanne and Alex
Dave and Robin
Jill and Dennis
Heidi

Nellie
Ashley and Andrew
Jamie and Doug
Dale and Claudia
Dock and Coleen
Richard and Susan







We received so many calls and emails congratulating us and wanting a blow by blow description as to how everything went.

Hopefully, this blog will meet that request.

The best part of the entire "thing" was being sealed to a stalwart, kind, faithful, and loving man who manages to love me in spite of my foibles.

I feel extremely priviliged to be a permanent fixture in the Rozier Family.

To quote the First Presidency...."Such blessings, including our eternal family relationships, will be determined by our wise and loving Heavenly Father after we have completed our mortal probation."

My faith is in our loving Heavenly Father.




6 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I am so happy for you. You picked a great day to do this. Tom and I were married on June 12, 1987.

Karen Mortensen said...

PS Love your new look. How did you do it?

Richard said...

Congratulations! Wish we could have been there...Richard and Wendy

Robin said...

What a great quote. I'm counting on the fact that EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO ANYTHING is in the hands of a "wise and loving Heavenly Father."
It was a wonderful day. Thank you for including us!
Robin

LaDawn said...

Had I known my name would be listed on your blog, I would have come! j/k

I'm so happy for you, Mom. I see and feel the truth in your feeling privileged to be included in the Rozier family. My heart is glad for you all.

Love that First Presidency quote! LOVE YOU!

Jill Shelley said...

I am so happy we got to be present for this very wonderful event. Something tells me my Mom already loves you. We certainly all do.