Friday, March 26, 2010

Magic Diet Results and Jerry Seinfeld

Resolution:  Go on Magic Diet for 21 days.  CHECK
*********

I have completed the course.

I perservered to the end.

My goal was met.

The end was anticipated and is now in the past.

Success was obtained.

Kudos are in order.

The proof is in the following picture!




JERRY SEINFELD CONCERT IN FRESNO, MARCH 25TH

Tickets to this concert were given to me for Christmas by my husband.
Some gifts are worth waiting for!
Jerry was HILARIOUS!
Non-stop laughing for one hour!
It was fantastic, even tho we were in Row Z!

Jerry gave new insight into:

Restaurants
Coffee and Coffee Bars
Cell Phone Coverage
IPods
Blackberries
E-mails
Telephones, specifically *69
Birthday Parties for Children
Marriage
Singlehood
Going to the Movies
Bottled Drinks
Pop Tarts
Pizza
Commercials, as in Prilosec and Cialis
Notepads for Doctors
Dads

to name a few.

The Saroyan Theatre was SOLD OUT, except for 8 seats right next to us!  What? Nobody wanted to sit in Row Z in the center section?  Why not?  It was still UNBELIEVABLY FUNNY!

Thanks to my husband!  It was a Wonderful Gift!  He enjoyed it too!

Signed:  Die Hard Seindfeld Fan

4 comments:

Richard said...

Well....what was the total weight loss???

Karen Mortensen said...

Susan, You look absolutly wonderful. Way to go.

Glad you had fun with Jerry. Good for you.

Susan Rozier said...

Ten Wonderful Pounds, Richard.

Grandma Honey said...

Good thing you don't look like that picture. I applaud you though for making it through that diet...I could NEVER.

And Seinfield...I am so out of it I don't even know who he is. I would have loved to have gone, sat in row Z and listened to you laugh for an hour. You have the most contagious laugh!

Okay now, hope you are on a roll with the blogging!! I want more.