Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 3 of Magic Diet

A mainstay for the Magic Diet is Organic Tea.  Of course I opt for decaffeinated and this one is Green Tea.  I actually prefer to drink this tea instead of water, which is allowed.  As has always been my habit, I add sugar or sugar substitute to any tea to make it palatable.

This is the sugar substitute the Magic Diet recommends.  I like it.

My daughter and I spent an entire morning and afternoon shopping for and packaging up the meats that are to be eaten for lunch and dinner.  We weighed them so each is 5 grams worth.  Clockwise:  Hamburger, Shrimp, Steak, White Fish, and Chicken
For lunch today Richard took me to In and Out.  I had one Double Patty Protein Burger with fresh onions and tomatoes.  It was YUMMY!  Two patties equals 5 grams.

Dinner was Shrimp and the Vegetable was Asparagus.  My body feels much better on these foods than it did on the GORGE DAYS.

I'm not going to report everyday since I've pretty much covered what I'll be eating, but I may record my FANTASTIC WEIGHT LOSS occassionally.

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Oh so this is for real. After your gorge day I thought this was one of those joke diets. Plus, I never can understand people who want to lose weight when they already look perfect.

Susan Rozier said...

Thanks Jill for the compliment that I look perfect! I've weighed the same for many, many years. In an effort to look like all the Rozier Women, I've decided I'd like to weigh the same at 15 pounds lighter for years and years.