Saturday, March 13, 2010

GREAT BOOK TO READ / LISTEN TO--UPDATE OF MAGIC DIET RESULTS

"The Forgotten Garden" by Kate Morton is one of the best books I've ever read / listened to.  Caroline Lee's narration was excellent.  She added to the enjoyment of this exceptional story immeasurably.  I want more of Kate Morton's epics.

UPDATE ON MAGIC DIET RESULTS:  After one and one half weeks, weight loss is at 7 pounds!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Way to go. Keep it up.

Grandma Honey said...

Oh please tell us more about that book. What about it did you like? I take it it was a book on tape, right?

And 7 lbs in 1 1/2 weeks is incredible!

Richard said...

Keep up the good work on that diet and let us know where you are each week...I'm recording my walking distances each day. I did 1510 miles in 2009 and am on the same pace this year. In Feb. I walked 132 miles but gained 3 lbs. The lesson was I still need to cut back on the calories!