My Children think it's funny to play jokes on people on April Fools Day. They know how much I dislike rubber bands.
Below you will find the dreaded rubberbands that I abhor all over my house....compliments of Jamie and an unknown accomplice.
^
Not only are there rubber bands on each pair of shoes, the shoes are not matched to each other anymore!
^
Throughout the day and evening I have found them in practically every drawer, in magazines, and scattered randomly on every floor.
In the mail today I received from my daughter, Stacy, a gallon weight of the dreaded rubber bands. Also in the mail I received a nice card from one of my friends with the DRBs enclosed. I'm starting to put two and two together and suspect I will be receiving more packages of the same.
Besides laughing my head off, I just can't understand the mentality that would possess my children to do something like this.
9 comments:
They went too far putting them in my cashews!
The big question is: How did they get in your apt and do this?? Was my Dad in on this?
I thought I was the only one who hates rubber bands. They make me cringe!
Looks like you are having a wonderful April Fools. Before you married my Dad I heard it's your favorite holiday!
I could help you track down the unknown accomplice if you would like but for the record... I was at work in Coalinga all day.
Claudia
If you think they are only in the Cashews, whaite till you start opening food containers in your fridge and jars in your cubboards. I have a feeling you will be uncovering DRB's for some time to come. But in case you're wondering, I was in my garage working or maybe I was out of town when you went to walk Blackie.
I agree with Jill. In the cashews is just going too far. I could take all the other places.
This reminds me of something I saw on TV once. Someone got into a guys house and put aluminum foil all over the house. It was something else.
Well, I never!
That last comment has GUILTY written all over it.
Happy YOUR day! It couldn't have happened to a guiltier person. Your loving sister.
LOL Great comment Corinne!!!
Claudia
Never mess with a Sicilian when death is on the line.
Post a Comment