Jade and I once again took Amtrak train/bus trip to Chico to see Sierra in the play, "Annie Get Your Gun."
Jade is the BEST traveling companion!
Caper Acres in Chico's Bidwell Park is a must stop on this beautiful day. This is Sopie on The Dragon's Tail!
I don't think this tree guard is supposed to be used this way, but when you're little, it works.
Knox imitates Sophie except for the head!
Jade, Unknown Friend, Sophie, and Sierra
Knox Rox!
Picture in the lobby of "Little Jake," (Annie Oakley's brother,) i.e., Sierra and the sisters.
Greeting the patrons after the play.
Watching Conference with Cody.
Knox, Jade, Sierra
Tea Party
Miss Sophie takes a bath!
3 comments:
You did a blog update and I just found out!! It was great seeing a bit of your trip. I especially like the picture of you and your grandson snuggling up to watch conference!
Chico has the bluest sky I think I've ever seen.
Little Sophie is an ultra cutie. I measure your marriage to my Dad by her growth...since she was a tiny baby that day.
The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.
I want to go on a trip with you. You do such fun things.
Post a Comment