Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Kylie's Baptism 11-4-11

Kylie's Baptism into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints was a grand occassion.  What made it even more special was having all the aunts, uncles and cousins come from Chico and Walnut Creek.


Thank Goodness for Jamie taking these pictures and giving them to me.  The ones I took on my camera had tea party pictures and lots of cousins.  In the process of downloading them, I deleted them from the camera thinking I already had them on the computer.  Sad sad lesson to learn.  Trust me, we had a grand time with all the family here.

2 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Very nice. Love her dress.

Grandma Honey said...

This post has been sitting on my computer for 2 days and I didn't even know about it till now!

Kylie looks so grown up since the last time I saw her decorating herself with name tags at Dad's birthday party! What a very cute little girl on an oh so special day.