Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 2 of Magic Diet

No Pictures For Day Two

The remainder of the donuts were consummed this day.  (I actually think donuts taste better when they're stale and sorta crunchy.)  The See's was forced down.  I say "forced" because after eating a six-inch by six-inch piece of Lasanga from yesterday, I was too stuffed for See's, but I vowed to follow the program!  There are still Double Stuff Oreos left.  Also a few of the Deelie Bopper Cookies.  All of the M&Ms are in tact as I'm not tempted by M&Ms that DO NOT HAVE NUTS in them.

There was a run to Costco to eat an entire Dove Bar Dipped in Chocolate and Covered with Chopped Almonds!  That's MY KIND of treat.

Well, the two GORGE DAYS amounted to 2.10 lbs of weight gain.  This is okay, but not near what I expected.  The TOO FULL FOR COMFORT feeling, the ACID REFLUX, and being TOO STUFFED TO LIE DOWN TO SLEEP seemed like it should have merited a lot more than that paltry amount!

So, tomorrow starts Day 3 thru 21.  These will be days of:  Organic Decaffinated Green Tea, fruit (3 choices), protein (5 choices), and vegetables (limited choices--who eats beet green?).  And an ocean's worth of water.

3 comments:

Jill said...

While very yummy sounding, I'm glad you've moved past the gorge days. A body can only handle so much of that stuff! I must admit, I'm very skeptical of this diet. Is it healthy?? What's the secret substance in that little bottle? Hmm...

Karen Mortensen said...

Good luck.

Grandma Honey said...

Who eats beet greens? Den and I do and we love it...or at least I love it.