Dear Friends,
My sister and two of her daughters went on this MAGIC DIET and each lost from 15 to 20 pounds in the required 21 days they were on it. My brother and his wife went on it for the 21 days and both lost over 15 pounds in that time.
I was skeptical from the beginning when I first heard of the MAGIC DIET. Snake oil salesman really took them for a ride, thought I. Then with their successes, I thought it wouldn't last--as soon as they went "off it," they'd gain the weight back. They didn't.
Could this be true? Could I lose the weight I've been wanting to lose for eons? AND change my metabolism while at it? Well, one of my daughters and I decided to try it for the miraculous 21 days. Below is an accounting of our first day.
Day 1 and Day 2 are GORGE DAYS.
You take these Magic Drops 3 times a day.
After a breakfast of waffles and toast, three of these Judy's Donuts were consummed.
For an after-breakfast snack we had Criss Cross Fries, a Loaded Burrito w/Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes, and Salsa, and a Chocolate Shake w/Whipped Cream.
For lunch we had Rubio's Shrimp Tacos.
Afterwards we stopped by See's for English Toffee and various Chocolates w/Almonds.
In preparation for our GORGE DAYS, we stocked up on Double Stuff Mint Oreos, M&Ms, Dealie Bopper Cookies and Chips w/Slasa.
For dinner tonight I had Fresh and Easy's Homemade Lasanga.
I feel stuffed to the max. Headachy from so much sugar. Another day of this--can I do it? The real question is: Will the added weight from the GORGE DAYS come off? Whoa, I'm in big trouble if it doesn't! I'm operating on the TESTIMONY of others and FAITH that'll it'll work for me too.










3 comments:
I laughed all the way through this, but I'm not sure I was suppose to. This is hysterical. What a life!! So do keep us posted!!!!
I am very interested to see if this works. Let me know. What is the name of the stuff and where can I get it?
HCGcompany.com
and
HCGcompany.com/thankyou.HTML
Post a Comment